What Happened Today

It has gotten real cold in the last few days. Especially this morning, it was so cold that I could hardly get out of my futon. However, I can't stay cowering under the covers all the time. Because I have classes from the first period today. It takes me about 50 minutes to get to the university by bicycle, so it's really bad on days when I have to go to class from the first period. I managed to get to school, but I was very sleepy because I woke up so early. The classes were interesting, so the time passed quickly. After school, we went to a ramen restaurant near the university. It was the first time for me to go to this ramen restaurant and the ramen was very tasty. Let's do our best again tomorrow. Thank you.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

No Ramen No Life

Part-time job.