No Ramen No Life
There are many ramen shops in Okayama, and I often go to ramen shops. So I would like to introduce some of the different types of ramen.
First, I will introduce general Hakata-style ramen. This refers to ramen with thin noodles and a pork bone-based soup, such as Zundo-ya and Koya near Okayama University. This type of ramen is often served at chain restaurants and is probably the ramen what you think.
Next, I will introduce Ie-style Ramen. This type of ramen, which originated in Yokohama, consists of medium-thick noodles, toppings of pork chashu pork and spinach, pork bone and soy sauce-based soup, and chicken oil. You can eat it at Kato Shoten near Okayama Station. Although it is a bit far from the university, I personally recommend Yamaoka-ya near Okayama Minami High School.
Finally, there is Jiro-style ramen. It is said to have originated in Meguro-ku, Tokyo. It is a ramen with thick noodles, a pile of bean sprouts and cabbage, and chashu pork on top. The amount of ramen is so large that it is very difficult to finish. After finishing the ramen and leaving the restaurant, you may not want to eat ramen for a while. But for some reason, you find yourself wanting to eat it again the next day.
コメント
コメントを投稿