Black Friday

Hello, I am Shunharu Mukai. I would like to share with you some of my recent purchases.

Recently there was a Black Friday sale on Amazon. Black Friday is the Friday after the fourth Thursday in November. This is from the United States in the 1960s. It has only recently become known in Japan and is said to have spread after AEON started a Black Friday sale in 2016. Many things are reduced in price during this sale, so it is a good chance to buy something you have been wanting. I wanted a desk and a monitor arm, so I bought them during this sale.

They arrived quickly, so I assembled and used them. I am happy with the desk being wider, and the monitor arm is very convenient and impressive because it allows me to change the position of the monitor as I like. Thanks Black Friday.


I am an Amazon Prime member. I think it was about 500 yen per month for the general public, but students can sign up for half of that. I think it's a very affordable subscription because packages are delivered immediately with free shipping and unlimited Prime Video. I seriously recommend it.


Thanks.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

What Happened Today

No Ramen No Life

Part-time job.