It's cold today.
It's getting colder these days. Hello, I am Shunsei Mukai.
It has become colder and colder since the beginning of December, and it feels like winter is in full swing. To be honest, until November, it felt like an extension of summer, and it was rather hot during the daytime because of the clothes we were wearing. But since the beginning of December, the Japanese archipelago has been hit by cold air, and it has become very cold not only in the mornings and evenings, but also during the daytime. I am grateful to live at my parents' house, so I am very thankful that I have a bath and dinner ready when I wake up in the morning or when I go home.
What is your favorite season? I like fall the best. Spring is the season of meeting, but it is also the season of parting, and I feel a little sad. Summer is so hot and winter is so cold in Japan. Fall is a good time for food and travel. But it is a very short period of time. It's going to get colder and colder from here on out, but let's hang in there!
Thank you.
コメント
コメントを投稿